There is good news for every bus driver and managers of the State Road Transport Corporation. We all know how the bus driver’s and managers struggle to submit leave applications. So, don’t be worried, we will introduce you to Lmsnwkrtc.in ,where you don’t have to stand in front of officials for a leave because you can submit your leave application online on the spot. Here, we will discuss about the official website login procedure, requesting holiday and many more.
Overview of Lmsnwkrtc.in
Lmsnwkrtc.in is an online portal, designed to reduce the long procedure for applying leave. The website was introduced by the North-West Karnataka Road Transport Corporation, where all the employees of Karnataka Road Transport Corporation can apply for the leave, without standing in front of officials for a leave and you can also track the status of your leave.
The portal is regulated by the Government of Karnataka. The website helps bus drivers and managers to apply for a leave effectively and efficiently.
Registration Process of Lmsnwkrtc. in
According to our research the registration process followed in offline process, you can directly visit the official branch of Karnataka Road Transport Corporation.
If you want any further information regarding the registration process, then kindly visit the Lmsnwkrtc. in and contact them through the information provided there.
Upon visiting the branch you will get the information like username and password to get access to the website.
Lmsnwkrtc in Login Procedure
If you don’t want to wait in a long line in front of officials to apply for a leave. So, don’t be worried, if you have registered yourself in Lmsnwkrtc in .Then follow the given steps below to login you account in the official website:-
- Step 1: Firstly, open any browser from your device
- Step 2: Visit the login page of the website:- https://lmsnwkrtc.in/
- You will find three options
- Admin Login
- Crew Login
- Adm Staff Login, So Choose as per your Choice
- Step 3: Once you reached on the login page, Fill all the mandatory details given on the portal to get the access of the website
- Step 5: After you fill all the mandatory details, click on the “Login” button
Now, you have successfully logged in on the portal, to get the access of the website
Step to Recover Password on Lmsnwkrtc.in
If you have forgotten your password. So, don’t be worried, it’s quite common to forget the password. Just follow the given steps below to retrieve your password from the portal:-
- Step 1: At first, open any browser from your gadget
- Step 2: Visit the official website:- https://lmsnwkrtc.in/
- Step 3: Once the website is opened, click on “Forget Password” button
- Step 4: Enter your email, click on the “send” button
- Step 5: After that you will receive a mail to recover your password
Types of leave on LMS NWKRTC IN
The portal is designed to reduce the long procedure for applying for leave. LMS NWKRTC IN leave management system offers only the given three types of leave. Types of leave given below:-
- Annual leave to be approved by managers
- The automatic calculation of remaining holiday allowance
- Annual leave to be requested and canceled
Procedure to Request Holiday on LMS NWKRTC IN
If you are confused, how to request a holiday on the portal of LMS NWKRTC IN. Then follow the given instructions to request a holiday on the portal:-
- Step 1: Firstly, open any browser from your gadget
- Step 2: Follow the same procedure given above to login, enter your email and password
- Step 3: Then submit the leave request form portal, that can be used to request annual leave
- Step 4: The website will show you the number of holidays allotted and the number of holidays left are shown under My leave Allowance
- Step 5: Choose the required holiday dates carefully and later the total number of working days will be calculated
- Step 6: Verify the dates carefully that you have chosen, then click on “Confirm” button
The website will send an email confirming that they have holidays pending to approve, that will be forwarded to the approver.
After this you will receive an email confirming that whether the holiday has been approved or refused by the final approver. After it is approved, it will be updated on the dashboard leave allowance.
Lmsnwkrtc.in prioritize to solve the leave management issues. The website was implemented by the Road Transport Corporation Department,Where the bus drivers and managers no longer have to stand in front of officials for a leave, this is an effective and efficient way to resolve the issues.
It provides you a user-friendly atmosphere, approvals, cancelation and the portal provides facilities to apply for leave.
The information is being provided here are truly based on our research and exploration. So, there can be a chance of information being mismatched according to the official website. If you have any query regarding the registration, login or and any problem, then please visit the official website and contact them through the information being provided there.